Mission, vision, philosophy
Our mission is to produce aluminium through a safe ecological process and refine it into alloys of the required shape and properties to meet the needs of the processors and end-users of products made from our metal.
We will be:
- Working without accidents and incidents with high risk potential,
- Exemplary in the area of occupational health and safety,
- A leader in corporate social responsibility,
- Minimising the environmental impact of our activities, continuously reducing volume of waste and emissions even more than required by law,
- A leader in quality and customer care,
- A permanently growing company attractive to investors, seeking suitable investment opportunities, developing business activities and increasing the value of the company for the shareholders,
- A company engaged in all aspects of the life cycle of aluminium,
- A benchmark in use of operational technology,
- Educating and preparing our people for key positions using only own resources.
All our activities are grounded in fundamental ethical principles and laws.
OUR CUSTOMER PHILOSOPHY
- By understanding and meeting the requirements of our customers we build relationships with our partners,
- Our helpfulness towards and respect for the customer is part of strengthening mutual trust.
- We place great emphasis on the occupational health and safety of our employees and on creating an optimal working environment,
- We are open to new ideas, trends and changes,
- We continuously try to improve processes and make them more efficient by identification of reserves and wasting, and by implementation of new modern applications and solutions,
- We create opportunities for our employees which actively help us move together towards our goals,
- We perceive our employees as the most valuable asset of our Company and for this reason we carefully pay heed to their satisfaction and development,
- The principles of company governance, openness and mutual respect and a strong social policy contribute to creating positive relationships and loyalty
RELATIONSHIPS AND OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS SHAREHOLDERS
- We guide and manage our business in a way that ensures the permanent development of the Company and the satisfaction of our shareholders,
- Though profit is for us a significant indicator of performance, it is not the sole goal important to us.
- We respond promptly to the expectations of society and actively cooperate and maintain close contacts with state and public bodies and institutions,
- We sensitively perceive the need for caring for the environment, and for this reason consideration and respect for ecology is part and parcel of our everyday work,
- We value responsible entrepreneurial activities and encourage our business partners and the surroundings in which we operate to do the same.
TEN COMMANDMENTS (THE VALUES WE HONOR)
- Quality and reliability
- Pro-active approach and respect towards customers
- Openness, a communicative approach and mutual respect
- Active participation in fulfillment of objectives
- Education and workmanship
- Economic and ecological awareness